Walk, Jog, or Run the best of Britain! With tough ‘continuous’ 100k challenges, a testing 50k Half or 25k Quarter distance challenges – there’s an Ultra Challenge for everyone!
Are you a keen walker or runner looking for a real challenge? Perhaps you want to get in shape, re-energise, or to fundraise for a charity close to your heart? If so these events are for you! Whether it’s along stunning coastline, or on trails through the best of Britain’s countryside, your Ultra Challenge® will be unforgettable, with full support all the way, new friends made, fundraising for your favourite charity, and an amazing sense of fulfilment.
With lots of events and different distances to choose from, taking part in an Ultra Challenge for the Prostate Project will be unforgettable. As a team or individual.
- Isle of Wight Challenge: 29th/30th April
- Jurassic Coast Challenge: 13/14th May
- London 2 Brighton Challenge: 27/28th May
- Lake District Challenge: 10/11th June
- Cotswold Way Challenge: 25/26th June
- Peak District Challenge: 8/9th July
- Yorkshire Challenge: 23/24th July
- South West Coast 50: 5th August
- South Coast Challenge: 2/3rd September
- Thames Moonlight Walk: 8th September
- Thames Path Challenge: 9/10th September
- Thames Bridges Trek: 9th September
- Henley 10K: 10th September
- Chiltern 50 Challenge: 23rd September
- Halloween Walk: 28th October
Distances ranging from 10k to 100k so there is a distance for everyone!
In addition, there are multiple fundraising options as well with self funded, mixed fundraising and full sponsorship options available across all distances