Come to the Royal Surrey County Hospital’s FREE event, see their world-class healthcare facilities, talk to their inspiring staff and find out about the future of Royal Surrey.
This event is not ticketed – there is no need to book in advance.
Who is the event for?
The open day is for anyone interested in health, care or finding out more about Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust, including:
- everyone who uses our health services – that’s probably you!
- families looking for fun for the kids (free snacks, face painting and interactive activities)
- young people and anyone interested in NHS careers
- staff/representatives from other healthcare providers and community groups
What will I see?
The day will include a number of interactive activities you can get involved with:
- check out our operating theatres and surgical robots
- test your medical skills on our high tech dummy patients
- practice your CPR technique with our highly skilled resuscitation trainers
- find out about different medical roles and career opportunities
- meet Royal Surrey teams and hear about plans for its future
- visit our family zone offering face painting, design-a-poster competition and engaging activities to keep little ones entertained
Where is it?
The event is based at Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford and the open day route will begin in the front entrance hall.
Visitors’ parking will be free for the duration of the open day – you do not need to buy a ticket. Please park in the visitors’ spaces in front of the hospital.
Visit our Getting to Royal Surrey page to find out how to access the hospital via public transport.
Our address is:
Royal Surrey County Hospital
Postcode for Gill Road visitors’ car park: GU2 7WW